“Arise, awake and stop not till the Goal is reached”
- Preparing students for life of leadership, service and personal fulfilment in an increasingly interconnected and knowledge driven world.
- Main thrust on overall development of every child including his/her physical skills, acquisition of knowledge , imbibing good work habits and positive social attitude.
- Develop social, attitudes, consideration towards others, manners, independence, good behaviour in and out of classroom, encouraging peers and creatively working together in a group.
- Offers superior opportunities to excel in academic, games & sports and co-curricular activities.
- Inculcate good work habits and using time effectively and efficiently.
- Individualize teaching and learning process and self study patterns foster independence and deep thinking skills, thereby removing the ill effects of private system prevailing in the society.